This is an Intellectual Property Office of Singapore Society (IPOS Society) website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement. We adopt the same principles relating to your privacy as most other websites.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- The IPOS Society collects personal information to facilitate membership registration, event sign up and related activities. If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other partner(s), so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law. We will NOT share your personal data with non-partners, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other partners. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- The Intellectual Property Office of Singapore Society works closely with the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore its subsidiaries (the “IPOS Group”) in providing its products and services to you. A list of purposes for which the IPOS Group collects, uses and discloses your personal data is set out in the IPOS Group Data Protection Policy available at https://www.ipos.gov.sg/AboutUs/DataProtectionPolicy.aspx.
- If you have any inquiries relating to our privacy statement or enquiries about data that you have earlier supplied to us, please contact us at email@example.com.